- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, here are the instructions for setting the time on a 43-3825, which is a very similar model. They should work for your machine too.
1. Press and hold TIME SET/CHECK/>> until you hear it beep twice.
2. Press ANNC/DAY/<< and the machine will say a day. Keep pressing that button until you hear the correct day.
3. Press REC and the machine will say the hour. Keep pressing it until you hear the right hour.
4. Press >= (the play/pause button) until you hear the right minute.
5. Once you've gotten the correct day and time, press TIME SET/CHECK/>> to save it.
While you're doing this, you can't let the machine sit idle for more than 5 seconds at a time, otherwise it will exit the time setup and you'll have to start over again. Good luck!
Hold down the forward skip button on the answer machine, it will say 3, if you have it set to 3 rings, just press the forward skip button again to the required number of rings, 10 being the max. Thats it job done.
You should contact ConairPhone for replacement instructions. Their number is:
Here is a link to their website, but unfortunately, the instructions for your unit are not online: