Is this a repair store,some stores have a tec that can reload the firmware and any new updates for the phone. The warranty is probably over and moto would charge you to repair the phone. See how far away that there is a Verizon that can reload the firmware.
Also,thanks to verizon for being thieves that you can not transfer
anything with bluetooth, so if you want bluetooth for your pc, or to transfer anything your out of luck. verizon has disabled
Obex in the firmware of the phone. You can bluetooth a headset,but thats all.
- Press Start.
- Scroll to and Select Bluetooth.
- Scroll to and Select Bluetooth Manager.
- Scroll to and Select Hands-free.
- Press Add to configure a new Hands-free device.
Search to search for devices. Your phone will begin to search for the
device (consult your device user guide for instructions on placing your
device in pairing mode).
- Select the device.
- When prompted, press Yes to pair with the device.
- Enter the device passkey (normally 0000).
- Press Done. When your phone is paired, the Bluetooth indicator will be displayed on the home screen.
Just checking to see if this is the way you connect,or tried to connect.