Question about Philips SPC 900NC Webcam
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2011 | Logitech Webcam
1) Head to the Yahoo home page, turn on Yahoo Messenger using the 'Messenger' link and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already (see Resources below).
2) Click the 'Messenger' followed by the 'Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3) Click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window while you are talking to a friend.
4) Click on a contact from your Contact List, and then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5) Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
6) Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
7) Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed
May 15, 2011 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Jun 19, 2010 | HP Webcam
Apr 03, 2009 | Logitech 961462-0403 Webcam
Dec 13, 2008 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Dec 02, 2008 | Micro Innovations IC200C Plus Webcam
Feb 11, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Sep 08, 2007 | Logitech Quickcam IM 961361-0403 Webcam
476 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!