- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Understanding how it works will help you get the most out of your Stoves product. Search by model number or scroll down to find an instruction manual.
If you dont find the manual your are looking for call our product helpline on
0844 815 3746
BIOS password problems I forgot my password. • If you forget your user password, you must ask the system administrator to reset your user password. • If you forget your HDD password, a Lenovo authorized servicer cannot reset your password or recover data from the hard disk. You must take your computer to a Lenovo authorized servicer or a marketing representative to have the hard disk drive replaced. Proof of purchase is required, and a fee will be charged for parts and service. • If you forget your administrator password, a Lenovo authorized servicer cannot reset your password. You must take your computer to a Lenovo authorized servicer or a marketing representative to have the system board replaced. Proof of purchase is required, and a fee will be charged for parts and service.
But in my own way of troubleshooting.
1. open your Lenovo G500
2. Check your motherboard and look for bios/cmos battery.
3. Remove the battery
4. Get flat screw driver then put it between two pins where the cmos battery attached.
5. Hold it for 10 to 15 sec.
6. Put the cmos battery back and the motherboard
7. Power it up and holla the bios setting has been reset to default.
The spark is not good enough to ignite and so the coils must be checked. Clean the igntion points, check the switch and test if there is any clogging of food, dirt with moisture that is reducing the spark. Remove clean and reset this section.