Question about Infinity PS-12 Subwoofer

1 Answer

The board inside burnt up-can it be repaired

We smelled something awful and then realized it was the woofer. the board inside burnt up-can it be repaired for a fair price or is it just better to buy a new one?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 1,099 Answers

Hello, this problem can be rectified by checking for the faulty component and replacing them with a new component by a skilled personnel to handle this . The board inside has component that can be replaced if faulty

Posted on May 16, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

I burnet a styfoam, and plastic cover in the microwave. The smell is awful, like melted plastic and burnt wood. My entire house smells horrible. Is there some way to get the smell out.


Try pouring some vinegar in a cup and microwaving until the vinegar steams. This works well when burnt popcorn smells up the microwave.

...

Apr 21, 2016 | In Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Mitsubishi lt 52149 52 hdtv will not come on. Like no power. Smell burnt smell at top. Is this something I can possibly repair myself if handy?


No,tv do not any indication of any LED lights that light up at all or any blinking LED lights at all wright?Yes?This tv have major components parts on in one board or could be any boards parts are completely fries and could spread all over the tv other boards too.That why u able to smell burn smell,minor problems don't have a deep smells like that.Best get a quotes from tv Techs from many tvs shops best prices u decide and get it fixed by a tv tech certified professinal.

Aug 22, 2011 | Mitsubishi LT-52149 52 in. LCD HDTV

1 Answer

My refridgerator has an awful smell coming from underneath it. It is a sealed unit. I have cleaned it and it still smells. Any ideas what it could be?


Hi there,
something there might be heavily damaged. food might have gotten stuck in there. better get your repairman remove the outer cover and check the inside problem.

Jun 11, 2010 | Refrigerators

1 Answer

Hey Thanks!! I tried to warm food in the microwave and the microwave started to make a strong humming noise, didn't warm the food and has an strong electrical burnt smell. -What's wrong?


The unit had a meltdown. Anytime you smell something thats not normal its alway an internal failure. You could send it out to be looked at but at the price to replace it your better of getting a new one.

Nov 27, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Burnt out my Boss BR 1180 How do I repair?


this is a job for an advance electronic repair tech...try the manufacturer..next a tv repair shop..then an Audio Install shop...if that doesn't work out..i'll personally try to fix it..for lest than anyone else..its probably the tranformer output circuit overrun..that part of the board or component wil have to be replaced...good luck

Jun 16, 2009 | Boss Micro BR Digital Recorder

2 Answers

Burnt out my boss BR 1180. How do I repair?


I'm not sure which entry will get to you, so... The likely defective part is the voltage regulator. This should be fixble by any shop that handles audio gear. No special test equipment or parts are required. The regulator circuit should be fairly standard and simple. Where are you located so I can recommend a shop? Dan

Jun 16, 2009 | Boss Micro BR Digital Recorder

1 Answer

Boss br1180 burnt inside, who do I go to for repair?


The likely defective part is the voltage regulator. This should be fixble by any shop that handles audio gear. No special test equipment or parts are required. The regulator circuit should be fairly standard and simple. Where are you located so I can recommend a shop? Dan

Jun 16, 2009 | Boss Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Hot poinbt gas stove , mouse inside,


We had this happen recently. The smell of urine got to be too much. My wife wouldn't even go into the kitchen. I took the stove apart. the insulation under the range, which is where he was living, was soaked in urine and **** .I removed all the insulation. Spoke to a repair man. Replaced insulation with pink house fiberglas insuation and gave it a good cleaning. Smeel is gone. Repairman said this happens all the time and is a an easy but labor-intensive job. Call someone to do it if you aren't comfortable taking your stove apart.

Oct 22, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

LS-15 Woofer


realize that we dont live in one place only. prices there might differ from here. but the price of a replacement shouldt be that expensive.

Jan 12, 2008 | Cerwin Vega LS-15 Speaker

Not finding what you are looking for?
Infinity PS-12 Subwoofer Logo

Related Topics:

435 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Infinity Audio Players & Recorders Experts

 Grubhead
Grubhead

Level 3 Expert

5047 Answers

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1667 Answers

Matthew Spark
Matthew Spark

Level 3 Expert

1066 Answers

Are you an Infinity Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...