Question about Acer TravelMate 514TXV PC Notebook
Its seems that noone has answered your question! I have just joined, and will see what I can do to help!
Here is what you do:
- Open up the notebook normally so you can see the screen and keyboard.
- Remove the long bar that lies between the ALT Key and the Left Arrow Key.
- Lift up the small bar that lies behind the F3 - F5 keys (a small screwdriver helps!)
- Lift up the long bar that lies between the F6 - PrtSc/SysRq Key
- Remover the keyboard, than unscrew the metal plate underneath
- Unscrew the harddrive
Posted on Oct 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Jan 19, 2011 | Acer Travelmate 2200 Notebook
Oct 25, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 507T Notebook
Aug 11, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 240 Notebook
Sep 10, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 223X Notebook
Mar 14, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 240 Notebook
Jul 07, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
May 27, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: