Question about Computers & Internet
I need directions on how to change my birthday on facebook
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Go onto facebook and login.
2. Click the "Home" tab on the upper left hand corner of your feed page (the page that shows up after you login).
3. To the right of your profile picture and under your name, click the "info" tab.
4. Under your "basic information" section, your birthday will appear under there. So if you bring your mouse to hover over the section, you should notice a "edit" link appear to the right of the info section, so click edit.
5. Change whatever needs to be changed and make sure that you "Save Your Changes!" If you don't save, then the error in your birthday will appear.
If the problem continues to appear, contact the site crew through the "help" link at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
Posted on May 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
May 06, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 01, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 26, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!