I have an LG DVD player. I Used the 0000 unlock and got the "conmgratualtions you have unlocked your player" message. Now it will not play some of the discs (Stargate Season 2 volume 5 discs 1&2) which played, no problems, before unlocking.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
works on the BDP 2700 - turn on player without disc. push home button(looks like a house) on
remote. enter 1389310 using remote. wait 10 sec then turn off at front
of player. wait 10 sec then turn on at front of player.
I believe the 7200 is not able to be unlocked for region free play though
Every blu ray or dvd player sold in the world comes as standard unlocked to play any disc from any region. On the fifth play of a disc the DVD or Bluray will become locked to that region. So if you play 5 USA dvd's on the player after the fifth disc has been played only US dvd's will be recognised by the player, Same applies to BLUrays. So if i were you i would be careful about what discs you are putting in the player. Otherwise you will be left with a bluray player that cannot be used in Australia. After that happens the only way to play other region discs would be to get the player unlocked. Another point to add , a blueray player has two lasers one to play bluray and another to play DVD's. Lasers can fail so you could be able to play DVD's but not Bluray or vice versa depending on which laser has failed.
1. Power ON the main unit (some unlocks work with, some with no disc inside) 2. Press the SETUP button (on the top of the player) to open the setup menu 3. Navigate to the PREFER menu using the button below the screen 4. Press NEXT>, PREVIOUS, NEXT>, PREVIOUS, NEXT>, NEXT>, aPREVIOUS
(NEXT> and PREVIOUS are on the top of the player next to the SETUP button. Don't use the menu navigation buttons below the screen for this.)
5. The current Region of the player should be displayed on the screen
6. Use the menu navigation UP/DOWN buttons (below the screen) to change the region. Region 0 is region-free.
7. Press PLAY/OK (below the screen) to confirm the region selection
The player should now be unlocked and able to play discs from all regions - it worked on my PD9012/37 that was region 1
Please note: Unlocking a DVD player may invalidate the warranty and some DVD players have been damaged through failed attempts to unlock them. Unlocking the DVD player is attempted at your own risk.
1. Turn on DVD player
2. Press eject to open disc tray
3. Enter 0000 on remote
4. Region code and edit box should now be displayed on DVD player
5. Enter 0 (for all regions) in the region edit box
6. Press enter
7. Power off for a few seconds
8. Repeat steps 1- 4 if you want to check new code
HI, paste link below into your browser and follow the instructions. The unlock code for the 6053 is the same as for the 5931. Simply burn the disc and put it in your player. I used this site to unlock mine, very worthwhile.
hi, I suggest unlocking using the remote handset. I unlocked my LG dvd player using this method, you can find the instructions depending on your dvd player model. I didnt find the exact model but i tried with a very similar one and it worked. I dont know if it will work for you, but you can try, hope it does. http://www.dvdcodes.net
Called Zenith. They said: turn on the DVD player. Hit "set-up".
Scroll down to the "lock" icon. Scroll over to "Rating". Scroll over to unlock. Enter 0000. Click on Ok. Enter 0000 again, click Ok again. Menu should read unlock. Voila!