Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Okay i have a sansa mp3 player and i been trying 4 a while now to but pictures but for some odd reason it wont let me?!!!! h3lp please!!!!!
To transfer photos and video to your Sansa e250:
1. Open Sansa Media Converter on your PC
2. Connect Sansa e250 to the computer.
The detected Sansa e250 will list the available space and total space on the
device. If more than one device is inserted, only the first device will be
3. Add the media files to be converted
4. The Sansa Media Converter will place all files in MyAlbum unless you
type in a new Album Name at the bottom of the screen. Use this option
to organize your files and slide shows.
5. Press to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.
6. Photos and Video can not be transferred to the microSD card.
7. Do not move your photo or video files from the location the Sansa
Media Converter places them.
8. See Safely removing your Sansa from the Computer instructions
Also you can take a look at the manual on page 16..it will give you a visual Image..
If you need further assistance you can contact sandisk or myself
The number for sandisk is 1-866-726-3475
Please rate accordingly
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Dec 31, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Sep 20, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
May 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Shaker SDMX9N-512 MP3 Player
Jan 17, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Nov 25, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: