Put my iPod player in my stand and something happened to it. Now it won't even come on at all. I hooked it directly up to the computer, the the screen still is black, with no power. It's like it blew up or something. I have been crying my eyes out. Do you have any suggestions?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have to reset your iPod. (Note: This is for the 3rd generation iPod Nano)
To reset iPod nano:
1 Toggle the Hold switch on and off (slide it to HOLD and then back again).
2 Press and hold the Menu and Center buttons for at least 6 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
If iPod nano won’t turn on or respond
- Make sure the Hold switch isn’t set to HOLD.
- The iPod nano battery might need to be recharged. Connect iPod nano to your computer or to an Apple USB Power Adapter and let the battery recharge. Look for the lightning bolt icon on the iPod nano screen to verify that iPod nano is receiving a charge.
Turn repeat off in the menu.
Setting iPod nano to Repeat Songs
You can set iPod nano to repeat a song over and over, or to repeat a sequence of
songs. iPod nano repeats songs within the list you choose to play.
To set iPod nano to repeat songs:
m Choose Settings from the iPod nano main menu.
â To repeat all songs in the list, set Repeat to All.
â To repeat one song over and over, set Repeat to One.
To turn repat off, go to Repeat off.