Question about Home

1 Answer

We have oil rubbed bronze bath/shower hardware.

We have oil rubbed bronze bath/shower hardware. The bath tub drain plug is the type that you push down and it stays then you push again for it to pop up. It popped out completely. How do we put it back in--or do we need a new one? Sorry but the builder did not leave the manual so I have no idea what model it is. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Posted by Anonymous on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 190 Answers

There are two screws, where you push to close the drain

take out those screws , you will find a chain or something similar, that is loose. tight it or conect it back

Posted on May 19, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to disassemble of moen shower head,where i can start the dismantling?

U don't remove the plastic u stick them hole shower head down in vinegar and let it sit for a while, that will clean it out

Feb 24, 2015 | Moen 6302 flo Deluxe Shower Head Shower...

1 Answer

How do I adjust water temperature on a Pegasus shower head?

Adjustment is usually on the valve assembly. Take off the big round trim ring and you will find the adjustment on the valve assembly or in the valve stem.

Oct 19, 2014 | Pegasus F1226700RBP 1100 Series Single...

2 Answers

We have oil rubbed bronze bath/shower hardware.

it should be threaded into the popup assembly.

Mar 25, 2010 | Home

1 Answer

Need Mixet generic for bath-tub faucet flange in ORB color

Gave up on Mixet. Never has worked properly after many plumber visits. Going to tear out the tile and go with another product.

Sep 17, 2009 | Plumbing

1 Answer

My vintage pedestal tub needs a 1 3/4'' drain.

Try this website, I purchase from them and they carry a wide variety of odd and unusual products for pedestal tubs. Hopefully they can take care of you.

Apr 07, 2009 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Kohler KT12007 Showerhead

The device which directs the water up or down is called the diverter. Your diverter is not fully up or fully down. Rather forcefully push and pull the diverter a few times and your problem may be solved. good luck.

Jan 24, 2009 | Kohler K-T12007-4s-BV Brushed Bronze...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Home Logo

Related Topics:

110 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Home Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34814 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15729 Answers

Are you a Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides