a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press and hold the "Mode" button on the right side of your Arnette digital watch for three seconds to change the watch's mode. Press and hold the "Mode" button repeatedly until flashing digits indicate that you have entered the watch's time-setting screen.
Use the top and bottom buttons on the left side of your Arnette digital watch to increase and decrease number values as desired.
Press and hold the "Mode" button repeatedly to exit the time-setting screen and return the watch to time-telling mode.
Set Analog Watch
Pull out the watch crown on the right side of your Arnette analog watch.
Turn the watch crown clockwise to adjust the hands of your Arnette analog watch to the appropriate time.
Push the watch crown back in when you are finished setting the time on your Arnette analog watch.
Armitron All-Sport Watch Instructions
By Brian Walker
9 Found This Helpful
The Armitron All-Sport is a unisex style of watch made by Armitron that features a digital readout and four buttons around the outer dial for adjusting various aspects of the watch. It can set alarms, keeps the time as well as the date, and has a built-in backlight. Accessing and adjusting these various settings is a fairly simple process.
To enter the date and time setting mode, press and hold the "mode" button, located on the top-left of the watch. Continue holding this button until the display begins to flash. This first display is the alarm setting, should you choose to set an alarm to go off. If you'd like to set the alarm, use the "alarm" button on the bottom-right of the watch to advance the hours to the desired one. Then press the mode button again; this will cycle through the minutes and seconds of the alarm to allow you to set those as well. Once you have set the alarm, you can press the "date" button at the top-right of the watch to proceed to the regular time setting. These numbers, which will now be flashing, also are adjusted by pressing the alarm button to change them. Pressing the date button again will now cycle through the hours, minutes, seconds and the date. As you continue to press the date button, the All-Sport will continuously cycle through these options; don't worry if you forget to set one, you can simply press the date button a few times until you get back to the setting you need to change. Once the alarm, time and date have all been set, you can press the mode button one more time to exit to the normal watch mode that will display the date and time.
Using Chime and Alarm
The Armitron All-Sport features both an alarm and an hourly chime. The alarm function will cause the watch to continuously beep at the selected time until you turn it off by pressing a button. The chime will cause the watch to beep once every hour. You can turn both these features on and off by pressing and holding the alarm button and while holding it pressing the date button. The first time you do this, the chime will turn on and a small house symbol will be displayed on the watch face. Performing this button-pressing sequence again will turn on the alarm, which in turn displays a small clock icon on the watch face. Each successive pressing of this button sequence will alternate between the chime and the alarm, turning them either on or off.
The All-Sport also features a built-in backlight to help you view the watch in dark conditions. This light can be activated by pressing the "light" button on the bottom-left of the watch. Pressing this button is the only way to activate the light, and doing so will only cause the watch to illuminate for a few seconds at a time.
I have an Arnette watch as well and have long lost its manual. The model of my watch is AR 2201. Before it didn't beep, but after my move (where the watch must have been bouncing around a lot), it started to on the hour, EVERY HOUR. It has been driving me crazy. Hopefully this will help you, though the answer comes so late. For my watch, I pressed the ST/STP and RESET buttons (which both happen to be on the right side of the face) simultaneously. The watch beeped when I did this and I saw the little bell icon disappear! Good luck with yours.
The hands are set independent from the digital display
Setting CASIO G-Shock Watch
1) Home City 2) Setting the digital time 3) Adjusting hands 4) Alarm set/on/off 5) Snooze 6) Hourly Chime
A -- B ( ) Button reference C __ D
1) Select home city first (if equiped): Press C until regular timekeeping mode is reached. Hold A until seconds flash. Press C to get to city code. Use B and D to move city east or west to your home city. Press A to set and exit. Press C until timekeeping mode is reached (high beep).
2) Set time, Date, etc: Hold A until seconds flash. Press C until item to adjust is flashing. Press B or D to adjust. Press C to go to next item. Press B or D to adjust. Press A to exit.
3) Adjust hands (if equiped): Press C until H-Set is reached. Hold A until time flashes. Press D to advance minute hand. Press B while holding D to set faster and continuously. Press D to stop hands before correct analog time is reached. Press D to step to current time (hands only go forward). Press A to exit H-Set mode. Press C to return to timekeeping mode.
In Timekeeping mode B is illumination and D is time/day/date display advance.
4) Alarm set/on/off Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select alarm to adjust. Hold A until alarm time flashes. Press B or D to adjust alarm time. Press C to toggle between hour and minutes set. Press A to exit. Press A to turn alarm on and off. Repeat for AL2 - AL4. Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.
To stop any alarm, press any button.
5) Snooze (SNZ): Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select snooze alarm (SNZ). Hold A until snooze alarm time flashes. Press B or D to adjust snooze alarm time. Press C to toggle between hour and minutes set. Press A to exit. Press A to turn snooze alarm on and off. Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.
To cancel the next snooze: Press C until the timekeeping screen is reached or go to the Snooze alarm (SNZ) screen.
6) Hourly Chime (SIG): Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select hourly chime (SIG). Press A to toggle chime on and off.
Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.
go to mode and scroll to select alarm setting.Look at the display of your watch if you see the icon of the bell there,it means its alarm hourly,if you off the alarm the bell icon of the display will gone,so it will not alarm..
key for setting time can be pulled fully (to set time) or shortly (only 0.5-1 mm) for setting alarm. then you should turn it and watch how it moves (automatic, without your turning). when it comes to desired time just push key in. the watch will automatically rewind to present time and it will re-start running.
using the button at bottom left of watch, set to the alarm mode and press the button at bottom right to toggle between alarm settings. The bell and wave symbols will appear and disappear on top left of watch display.