a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Bose CorporationDiscover product support for your 321 home entertainment system. ... Learn how to setup and place your system components. more » ... You can adjust bass and treble levels to suit your listening preferences and your ... Discover how to use buttons on your remote and media center control panel to ... Get Adobe Reader.
I had a similar problem with a remote that failed. If you have a camcorder or digitalcamera that you can operate in video mode, you can point the remote toward the camera while recording, press buttons on the remote, and see the infrared flashing through the camera. See the video below:
If you have a working remote for some other device, try it first so you know what to expect. If the Bose Remote doesn't show activity, it must be replaced. If it does, the problem may be in the DVD player.
To convert Bose 3-2-1 GS Series 2 DVD system to Multi-Region playback
1. Press the Right button on your remote control 2. Press the Up button on your remote control 3. Press the Shuffle button on your remote control 4. Press the Stop button on your remote control 5. Press the Mute button on your remote control 6. The disc tray should eject twice to confirm the region change 7. Press the Standby button on your remote control to power off your machine 8. After one minute, press the Standby button on your remote control to power on.
Yes Contact Bose They will Help you. I also have a Bose,but if the receiver is Built by ONKYO and you have had this for more than a year you might have a problem. They(onkyo)require a receipt. The Techs are fine but the lady you will end up talking to is well just say not so nice. Good Luck
Hi, check below the media center/DVD player as to what region your system was fixed into (indicated by a number inside a globe). This is located underneath the unit just beside the serial number. FI the system indicates that your system indeed is set to region-2 then proceed as follows. IF it marks a different number region, then bring the unit to the Bose service center.
Steps in UNLOCKING REGION CODE of media center:
1. Load a DVD and wait for the display to show "REGION CODE ERROR, CONTACT BOSE" 2. Once this comes out, press eject button on your remote control but do not remove DVD disc 3. Press the following button commands in sequence (make sure they are in sequence and are pressed by looking into the media center display where a small green dot should blink indicating that each command is received). 4. First you need to initiate the system region change on the remote control: a.while the tray is out and the DVD is still in the tray, press and release "RIGHT" arrow button b. then press and release "UP" arrow button c. after, press and release "SHUFFLE" button d. then press and release "STOP" (black square symbol) button e. lastly, press and release "MUTE" button and system should go on mute (indicated in the LCD display
After this, you now can change the region code by doing the following button press on your remote control: 1. While the DVD tray is out still and the DVD disc is in the tray, press and release "STOP" button (black square mark) 2. Press and release "SHUFFLE" button 3. Press and release number "0" button on numeric keypad 4. Lastly, press and release "ENTER" button on your remote control and the DVD tray should go back inside the DVD. The disc then should start loading and playing resumes. 5. Allow the DVD disc to run for a few minutes (if you want enjoy a full movie) to keep the region change resident before switching off again.
Now enjoy your Bose Lfiestyle DVD System REGION FREE!!!
Do note, this does not apply to Bose DVD system that are locked to region-1