Question about Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Here is how to fix this:
1. Get Windows XP Bootable CD from a friend or simple download it
for example "WINDOWS XP PRO sp3 x86 32 BIT"
2. Burn it on CD
3. Switch on your Laptop
4. Press F12
5. Put your Windows XP to your CD/DVD drive
6. Choose from a manu DVD/CD
7. Press any key to start installation
8. Wait a couple minutes and pres R for Repair
9. Wait until you will se C:\
10. Finally type "chkdsk c:" and press enter
11. after all restart your laptop
Posted on May 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2013 | Samsung SP2004C 200GB 7200RPM 3.5in 8MB...
Aug 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2011 | Dell OptiPlex GX620 PC Desktop
May 26, 2011 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
May 20, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1150 Notebook
May 16, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Dec 05, 2009 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Sep 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 1150 Notebook
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!