Question about RCA P61927 61" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

RCA 61 inches year 2003 Model # P61937 Need ballast board part # 12481311581202 Whats the price of the part and where can I find it I.m from Puerto rRco

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • RCA Master
  • 8,457 Answers

Tries these websites like, and to search and buy.Price are vary at each sites.

Posted on May 16, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do i find the ballast in rca dlp tv

I just had an issue with my rca hd61lpw42, I had replaced the lamp and got the same five blinks you described. I took out the ballast the smaller circuit board, its in front of the light and mounted to the front of the tv. To get to it you remove the back cover with the tv cooled down and unplugged of coarse. Be extremely careful when removing the ballast as it normally operates at about 336 volts dc. its basically no amps but it will still throw you across the living room. The being said I found another site that discussed our issue on the ballast going bad. It is not the whole board that is bad normally. There is a solder joint in the middle of the circuit board coming up off the bigger board and that solder joint normally goes bad and causes the issue. All I had to do was remove the board and resolder the connection and reinstall. But you can get them on ebay for $50. iif you have the money or no soldering experiance I would suggest that route. The site is

Now I hope I can keep the light tunnel together :-)

Aug 10, 2012 | RCA HD61LPW42 61" Rear Projection HDTV

1 Answer

Can i upgrade to high def on this tv model p61937

You would need to purchase a new tv. TVs are either Hi-def, or they are not.

Mar 20, 2011 | RCA P61927 61" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

I have an RCA P61937, and the picture is bowed and distorted....what can i do to fix this problem?? and how do i know what part i need

well look under power supply board around flyback. they have bad solder joints. it will then blow
the 400 ma fuse. just rtesolder the flyback and replace the 400 ma fuse beside flyback

Feb 15, 2011 | RCA P61927 61" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Rca model m61wh74syx1 is turning on with no pitcure and blinking 5 times then trying to restart

Hi,If your tv is around 1-2 yrs and haven't replaced the lamp it might be time to replace it.But if you hear clicking or continually trying to restart it could be your ballast ,which is the board that powers the lamp.The lamp you will need is the 270414 Found the lam pyou need here: Good luck and God bless you!

Jan 05, 2010 | RCA HD61LPW42 61" Rear Projection HDTV

1 Answer

Changed lamp in 61 inch jvc dlp and still can't get tv to turn on

Ballast board is what turns Lamp on and CK your Fans if Lamp Fan is defective TV willnot come on.

Dec 11, 2009 | JVC HD-61Z575 61" Rear Projection...

1 Answer


The first place to start is the outlet and check to be sure it has power. The next is to check / replace the main internal (to the tv) fuse - it's a 5A 250V GMA fuse (google image of GMA fuse). To find the fuse, unplug the set and remove the back cover of the TV - follow the power cord to where it enters - the fuse is located to the right and slightly ahead of where the power cord is attached to the board.

Nov 08, 2009 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Rca 61 inch not working properly

The vertical heigth is too high. whats the model number of your set?

Jun 12, 2008 | RCA D61W20 61" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

61 ballast

You can get the ballast RCa part number 269043 at this link for 269.95. You have to leave an email stating what you want as they dont list all parts that they have at the warehouse, But I know they carry that ballast and they give free installation instructions with any part they sell. They will respond quickly with the info you need.

Apr 27, 2008 | RCA HD61LPW175 61" Rear Projection HDTV

1 Answer

Rca scenium 61 inch dlp

the unit has a bad color wheel,a big pain in the ass to change.the part runs about 175.00 labor is about 200.Try first to get the manufacture to fix unit,be persistant

Mar 20, 2007 | RCA HD61LPW42 61" Rear Projection HDTV

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA P61927 61" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

228 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75452 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1229 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides