Question about GE Security Simon 3 Wireless Home Security System
There is a switch that is activated when the front cover is folded down. It sound like that switch is stuck. Figure out what the trigger mechanism is and see if you can "unstick" it. If not you will probably need to replace the motherboard.
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2011 | 1998 Acura RL
SIM 163 Reset (only do this one SIM, by doing others you could cause your machine to no longer function. Also see note at bottom.
Entering Simulation Mode
1. Press the system menu/counter key.
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key. (Maintenance mode is entered.)
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.Enter the maintenance item (163 Resetting fuser problem) number using the up/down keys.
6. Go to step 1 under method below.
Resetting the fusing problem data Description
Resets the detection of a service call code indicating a problem in the fusing section.
When a service call concerning the fusing section occurs, turn the power switch off and open the front cover.
Then, turn the power switch on and press the system menu/counter key to enter the maintenance mode.
1. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
2. Select Execute using the up/down cursor keys.
3. Press the enter key. The fusing problem data is initialized. (Four service calls, namely C6000, C6020,C6050, and C6400 are reset.)
Press the back key. The indication for selecting a maintenance item No. appears.
Note: Sometimes in order to do the reset when the machine is in an error state you need to open the top cover (like to replace the toner) and leave it open until you have performed the reset.
Mar 31, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Mar 01, 2011 | Lexus RX 300 Cars & Trucks
Feb 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 20, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Camry
Jul 09, 2010 | RS855LCD AutoPage MultiChannel 2 Way...
Feb 25, 2010 | Lexus IS Cars & Trucks
Aug 29, 2009 | Pioneer PDP-4360HD 43 in. Plasma...
Aug 24, 2008 | 2000 Chevrolet Venture
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: