Question about Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How do I clear code
I had to call a certified bosch repair center. They sent someone out who entered some sort of code to put the washer into diagnostic mode. Once it was there, the code cleared and my washer worked again.
I asked for the code, and the repairman wouldn't give it to me.
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
Sounds like you have a blocked pump.To empty the machine manually lower the drain hose into a bowl or bucket.Once emptied the door should open.On most modern machines there will be a filter behind the kick plate at bottom front of machine, Check this for any foreign objects then try a spin before putting on again.If problem persists come for further options.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
Click on the link below ,fill in the details re the model number and it will be available as a .pdf
If you have not got Adobe Reader go to www.filehippo.com and get a copy there
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
First clean around the rubber with some mould and mildew cleaner for bathrooms - available from most supermarkets.
This is a natural accumulation of waste detergent, fabric softener, fibres and dirt build up that is being attacked by bacteria and eventually decomposes into a sludge / goo and then eventually starts smelling bad as well.
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away:
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
The "F16" on a Bosch indicates the door is open / unlocked. If it's happening during a wash it would suggest either a faulty door lock, faulty wiring or worse, a faulty main control board. The wash program should halt when this comes up but you should be able to restart it when the door is closed. As the cost of a new door interlock isn't overly expensive. The best way to fix this problem is to purchase a new lock and fit it.
Thank you !
Posted on May 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2016 | Bosch Vision 300 Series 3.3 cu. ft....
A code E27 means a problem with the door lock. Try
unpluging the machine for an hour and see if it resets the lock.
If not remove the cover on the lower right
corner you will see a white plastic pull cord. Pull the cord and pull open the
door. If that doesn't reset the door lock you will need to replace the lock.
Nov 22, 2012 | Bosch WFK 2401
Jul 28, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Jul 20, 2011 | Bosch WFVC6450UC Front Load Stacked Washer...
I had this problem. I tried to interupt a cycle just after it started and then couldn't start the cycle again, with the E27 code coming up.
e27 refers to a problem with the door locking mechanism which could be due to a number of causes. The problem I had was with the solenoid in the door, not a genuine problem with the door latch mechanism.
Here is how I fixed it:
(1) Set knob to off
(2) Hold down spin selector and Allergy rinse buttons and turn the knob to the LEFT (right does not work)
(3) The display then shows a number of program codes P01 to P14. (Pressing spin selector rotates through the codes).
(4) Press spin selector until you reach P02 on the display, then press the start button, the door will click and the machine will begin a cycle.
(5) Turn the knob to OFF, and then you should be able to use the machine as normal.
Jul 18, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
Nov 26, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Oct 14, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Aug 31, 2010 | Bosch Logixx WFT 2806 Front Load...
Mar 23, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Feb 28, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jul 07, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
1,847 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: