Question about Vtech Lands Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: conair digital answering system
TAD2012 Quick Reference Guide
1. Open the battery door with a ballpoint pen. Install one 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
and replace cover.
2. Plug the telephone line cord (connected to the back of the TAD2012) into the modular wall
3. Plug AC adapter into standard 120-volt outlet. Plug your phone directly into an outlet, not into
an extension cord.
Answering System Operation
Recording Your Personal Greeting
1. Press and hold down the GREETING control.
2. After the beep, speak towards the front of the base; you have 30 seconds.
3. When finished, release button. Your unit will play back your greeting and
reset to answer incoming calls.
4. Adjust volume control on the side of the unit to set the speaker to the desired level.
Select the Number of Rings
Choose 2,4 or TS (Toll Saver), which programs the number of rings that you want before your unit answers.
To Play Back Your Messages
1. When the message indicator flashes, you have received messages.
2. To hear your messages, press and release the PLAY control. Your unit will automatically
reset after messages are played.
To Save Your Messages
After the last message and 2 beep tones, press the STOP/SAVE control.
IN CASE OF POWER FAILURE OR IF ANSWERING SYSTEM IS NOT OPERATING PROPERLY
If a power failure occurs or the plug comes out of the wall, your unit will shut down until the power is restored. One 9-volt battery must be installed to retain your personal greeting message and incoming messages during the power failure. Occasionally outside factors, such as power surges, may adversely affect the unit. If the unit is not operating properly or if the light continues to flash once power is restored, try these steps:
1. Unplug the AC adapter from the power outlet.
2. Remove the 9-volt battery. Replace with a fresh 9-volt battery.
3. Plug AC adapter back into power outlet.
4. When your unit is initially plugged in, it will check its memory for approximately 3 seconds.
Three deep tones will be heard if you attempt to record a greeting message before this
5. Record a new greeting message.
Indicator Status: Message indicator is consistently flashing slowly.
Reason: No greeting message has been recorded.
Action: Record your greeting.
Indicator Status: Message indicator flashes rapidly.
Reason: A 9-volt alkaline battery (not included) has not been installed or needs to be replaced.
Action: Install a fresh 9-volt alkaline battery. (Battery provides power failure backup. Unit is functional without it).
Indicator Status: Message indicator flashes to indicate number of messages received,
and then repeats.
Reason: Messages have been received.
Action: Press PLAY control to hear your messages.
Indicator Status: Message indicator is lit solid.
Reason: System is in Answer Mode.
Action: No action required. Unit is ready to receive calls.
Conairphone™ Consumer Hotline
Questions? Call the Conairphone™ Consumer Hotline, toll-free, 1-800-366-0937.
Hotline Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (EST)
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (EST)
7475 North Glen Harbor Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85307
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
SOURCE: changing phone channel frequency
Easiest way take off back plate un hook battery wait a couple of minutes hook battery back up phone should find reciever on diff. channel
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2014 | Lands Phones
Jul 30, 2014 | VTech Communications Vtech Cs6114 -...
Jan 07, 2014 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Sep 13, 2012 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Feb 10, 2012 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Jun 27, 2011 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Oct 24, 2010 | Vtech 5.8 Ghz Handset Cordless Phone...
Sep 06, 2010 | Vtech 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Mar 22, 2009 | Vtech 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: