Question about Miele H187MBALU Convection/Microwave Oven

Open Question

No power we hard wired it, and it does not work

Posted by on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

I recently removed a faulty microwave from a wall cavity unit under the oven that had not been working for a year that i was aware of and still plugged into the mains and switched on with no power to


If you are talking about a normal plug in situation, then I would say just go ahead and unplug it and that will remove any risk of shock or fire. If you are talking about it being hard-wired and it is on the same circuit as the oven, then that is another story and I would suggest getting someone that can work with electricity if you are not comfortable with it and have it disconnected from the line and the wires tapped off so that they will not cause any problems and then your problem is taken care of. If it is on a separate circuit you could just turn the circuit off and put a piece of tape over it so that it does not get turned back on. Hope this helps!

Feb 11, 2015 | In Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Kenmore microwave 721.62642200 bottom lights do not work no voltage at connection


HELLO.

It is obvious that there is no electric power supply in your microwave oven.

The problem of your microvave is likely to be from the fuse or wiring connection connected to the panel.

What you need to do fix up the problem from easy to hard , first of all is to carefully unplugged the plug from the wall then allow it to relax for some time then plug it back again to the power supply correctly to see if the problem will be solve ,

Then take a look on the fuse and also the wiring mention above the fuse is some time located at the tip or the mouth of the plug depending on the type of the wiring connection on the oven or inside the oven it self which will need to be check on and same condition is apply on the wire as well.

Please get back to me for further instruction if necessary.

Thanks.

Sep 18, 2011 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

I have an NEC N920E Microwave. The turntable no longer turns. I am a licenced electrician - can I fix it?


Sure you can fix it. The turn table just have a small motor inside and some gears. Remove it and check the motor for contitunity and also check if the wire leads getting power when the oven is on. Most of the time the motor is hard to repair and not worth your time so it is best to replace it, it has enamelled wires as thin as human hairs. lol

May 28, 2011 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Everything works but there is no heat.


Thanks for choosing FixYa and welcome to the site. You may have a bad heating element or it may not be getting power. You need to test the wires to the element to make sure it is getting power. You could have a bad wire going to the element. If this is the case, you need to change the wire that is bad. If the wire has power, then change the heating element.

May 07, 2011 | GE JVM1440 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Microwave is humming when off display says F6


We had a power failure for 2+ hours. I went to defrost something when the power came back on. Somewhere along the line the F6 popped up. With the door closed it sounded like the machine was running.
I slapped the side too and it worked. I pulled the vent cover off to clean it and found the tech sheet stuffed in a bag inside. I found what F6 means. 'Microwave relay failure. Check wiring to relay 4903 for short circuits. If wiring is ok, replace control board' Then, of course, a whack on the side by the button panel worked
just as well. rek('_tx6');
Reference: It means the relay is stuck in the run position. Apparently if you slap the unit hard enough it will unstick the relay and allow it to work properly again. rek('_tx7');

Aug 06, 2010 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens

2 Answers

Lights under micro do not turn off all of the time but some of the time. Finger sensitive pad does not register 0, 7, 8.; most of the time.


sounds like your touch pad is bad. if its under a year old. call for warranty service.if not you may need to order a touch pad. its not too hard to replace. remove power, take tho screws off the top of the micro holding the top vent cover on. remove the vent cover. above the touch pad is a screw, remove that screw and lift the Assembly up and it will tip out. be careful because you don't want to damage any wires. you can label and disconnect the wires to completely remove the Assembly.good luck!

Jan 18, 2010 | Samsung Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Lg ka60510f not heating although everything is on


Find the circuit breakers for the unit, it should be a double breaker with at least 30 Amp rating. Push it to the off position HARD (make sure not to pull the breaker out of the panel doing that). Turn it back on. Check voltage in the range power outlet. It should measure 220-250 Volts between the right and left connectors, and 110-125 Volts between the center and each side connectors. If not - problem is in the wiring or breaker. If you get those voltages and the range is still not working - problem is in the cooktop itself. Disassemble and check for shorted and loose wires.

Dec 18, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Does the rf375pxdw whirlpool range have a fuse or reset button? burners and oven does not work. there is power from the 220 plug into the range and the clock operates but not the 220. I checked circuit...


No reset buttons or fuses. Find the circuit breakers for the unit, it should be a double breaker with at least 40 Amp rating. Push it to the off position HARD (make sure not to pull the breaker out of the panel doing that). Turn it back on. Check voltage in the range power outlet. It should measure 220-250 Volts between the right and left connectors, and 110-125 Volts between the center and each side connectors. If not - problem is in the wiring or breaker. If you get those voltages and the range is still not working - problem is in the range itself. Check for shorted and loose wires.

Dec 18, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

2 Answers

Kenmore Microwave Oven Sudden Power Reduction


I would be sure to check the microwave's outlet under a load.

One good way is to use a toaster or hair dryer for about a minute to see if they run at full power and run without their heating elements dimming.

If the power at the outlet is steady, I would suggest a hard reset. Unplug the unit for a minute or so. Then plug it back in, set the clock and try again.

If it still fails to heat properly, I would say you have a failing magnetron, and it would just be a coincidence that the failure began after the new wiring was installed.

If you need to order the magnetron, Sears sells it for $73.13, but you can get it for $41.84 here.

We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Feb 14, 2009 | Kenmore 62622 Microwave Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
Miele H187MBALU Convection/Microwave Oven Logo

Related Topics:

25 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Miele Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9047 Answers

k24674

Level 3 Expert

7993 Answers

Armin Buehlmann

Level 1 Expert

15 Answers

Are you a Miele Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...