Question about HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Please follow the below steps.
1. Un plug the power chord from the back of the printer.
2. Press and hold the power button of the printer.Wait for 30 seconds.
3. While holding the power button, re-plug the power cable.
4. Turn on the printer, if it is not on.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on May 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 07, 2010 | Apple 24" iMac Desktop
Jan 01, 2010 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Mar 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Sep 20, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
752 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!