Question about HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Please follow the below steps.
1. Un plug the power chord from the back of the printer.
2. Press and hold the power button of the printer.Wait for 30 seconds.
3. While holding the power button, re-plug the power cable.
4. Turn on the printer, if it is not on.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on May 15, 2010
There is a solution posted here. https://youtu.be/_0dKC_Hoa08 Essentially update the firmware to R2011 if this is an HP L7780. The firmware update does not show up on the HP support site for Win 7,8 or 10 but you can download and install the firmware using a different version of windows.
Posted on Oct 01, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2017 | Freezers
Mar 25, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 07, 2010 | Apple 24" iMac Desktop
Jan 01, 2010 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Mar 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Sep 20, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
838 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!