Question about Motorola Mobility W220 Cellular Phone
For the display of the time...easy enough
(page 42 of the manual) Thanks Motorola?
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2012 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jan 25, 2011 | Fossil Watches
Nov 07, 2010 | LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
Jun 29, 2010 | Rolex Explorer II 16570 Wrist Watch
Jul 11, 2009 | Oregon Scientific RM323A Travel Alarm...
Jan 17, 2009 | Citizen Skyhawk Eco-Drive JR306059F Wrist...
Nov 02, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: