Question about HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Printer is not found while making a connection wirelessly
You will notice that there is your IP address is showing but it doesn't mean that the printer is connected to the network. You need to make sure that your printer is ..find more on....http://technical-support-squad.blogspot.in/2012/05/wireless-printer-not-detectedfound.html
Posted on May 15, 2012
Get the IP address of the printer by going into Setup>Network>View Network Settings>Display Wireless Summary. Install with the HP installer and use a usb cable connection to complete installer. Then co into Printers and Faxes on the control panel, right click the printer and choose properties, check the ports tab and choose to add a new TCP/IP port and use the IP obtained earlier.
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
You have to share the printer to the network
To do that go to Start >> Control Panel >> Printer
Select your printer and right click go to Sharing
Mark "share this printer" an hit ok
A small hand will appears below your icon printer
Now you have the printer available on your network
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
For me, the quick solution was to use the 'Open System' instead of 'Shared Key', 'WPA/WPA2-PSK' or 'LEAP' authentication options on your printer.
However, after that, I decided to change the security settings on my router a bit. Log into your router, click the 'Home Network' icon at the top, and then check out 'Wireless Settings.'
The 'Wireless Security' section should tell you how your 2Wire is configured (which I eventually changed to WPA2-PSK.)
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
do you have the program disc if you do then inset it to the computer and hit restart installation and then follow the steps but make your you know your router name (SSID) first.
Posted on May 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2012 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
1) Install the network adapter on the printer, if necessary. Many wireless printers have the adapter pre-installed, but if this isn't the case, turn off and unplug the printer. Then, remove the back cover on the adapter slot and place the adapter into the slot.
2) Plug in and turn on the printer. Then, insert the drivers CD that came with the printer into the CD drive of the computer. If you've misplaced the CD, the drivers can be downloaded from the website of the printer's manufacturer.
3) Configure the network adapter. Once the drivers installation has loaded, select "Using a wireless network" and then select "Next". Usually, there is a User Agreement at this point, to which you will agree and press "Next".
4) Connect the laptop to the printer using a USB cable. Connect one end into the USB port on the back of the printer and the other end to a free USB port on the computer.
5) Finish configuring the network adapter. After connecting the laptop and printer with the USB cable, select "Create or modify the printer's wireless settings" and then click "Next".
6) Connect the printer to a wireless network. The wireless setup utility will automatically open after the adapter has been configured. Find your wireless network in the "Wireless networks found in your area" and select "Next". Then verify this information on the next screen.
7) Connect the laptop to the printer through the wireless network. Now, disconnect the USB cable. Make sure that both the laptop and printer are connected to your network. If they are, you're now set up.
Aug 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 12, 2011 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Dec 16, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Dec 06, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 13, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 11, 2010 | Dell 968 All-In-One Printer
Jan 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2009 | Dell 5100cn Laser Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
2,424 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!