My screen has a rectangular shadow which covers 95% of the screen. When the TV is off the red light of temp stays illuminated. I unplug the TV for 30 minutes with no resolution of the problem when replugged and turned back on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, I try to help. But your questions not spesific.
Below are conditions lamp indicators that appear blinking and solutions:
1. If Timer and Lamp blinking --> Auto timer on/off was been set, picture will appear ~ 25 second.
2. If Timer and Standby/Temp blinking --> A cooling fan inside the set is not operating properly.
3. If Lamp and Standby/Temp blinking --> The lamp cover on the rear of the set is not installed properly.
the power supply is not working fine. your tv needs preventive service so that semiconductor, diodes and capacitors are changed on the power supply before it switches off completely on its own.
do it fast
For technical help from samsung just plug this web address in to your address bar. http://www.samsung.com/us/info/contactus.html# Pick the DLP television section and put in your model number and fill out the form for technical assistance. Or you can call this number for telephone assistance 1-800-726-7864. Hope this helps you with your problem.
Use the original composite (yellow, red, white) cable that came with the PS3 and connect to a composite input on the TV. This way you can see the setting for the PS3 and make your changes. Hope this helps.
Use the original composite (yellow, red, white) cable that came with the PS3 and connect to a composite input on the TV. This way you can see the setting for the PS3 and make your changes. Hope this helps