Question about Swimline Blossom Triple Tier Floating Fountain

1 Answer


No problems just want to purchase one extra hose P 36749 four elbow pieces P 36773 foru clamps P 36889. Please advise where I can purchase these items and the prices. Thank you

Posted by Anonymous on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,404 Answers is not a store. Please go to your pool supplier for these parts.

Thank you

Posted on May 16, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Culligan n8 black hose fell off and water was flowing out until i turned off the valve how and where do i re attach thx

If the "black hose" is about 1/2" in diameter it attaches to the drain elbow on the left side of the valve. Use a hose clamp, cut some of the drain line back (about 2") slide it back on the drain elbow and clamp it on the elbow.
If the black hose is 3/8" it attaches to the fitting on the salt tank, which attaches to the float.
If it broke because it is brittle I would go to any water treatment dealer and get a new piece of "brine line" to replace it.

Oct 10, 2011 | Culligan Under Sink Water Filter

5 Answers

Antifreeze coolant leak at "y"

I just fixed mine this weekend and ran into the same problems with the dealership. Plus, there are TWO plastic "Y" connectors and each of those assemblies would have to be purchased...installed etc.
Dealership will NOT sell the individual plastic part without all the extra stuff that doesn't need replacing. So...I built my own. By replacing the plastic "Y" pieces with brass "T" and short pipes. And putting new hose, I replaced both assemblies. I make a procedure document (pdf) but I'm not sure how to post that. I'd attach some pictures...but would be too small to get the gist. :( Hopefully I find a way to attach/share a document.

Sep 10, 2011 | 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan

1 Answer

Heater core leak. How can I temporarily bypass heater core?

Purchase a hose mender or flush tee. Find the heater hoses under the hood. They will be on the passenger side of the engine and should be 5/8 or 3/4 I.D. hoses. Cut both hoses and install the mender or tee in between the two ends that go to the engine. Usually on hose is 5/8 and the other is 3/4. buy one of each size fitting and try to stretch the 5/8 hose onto the 3/4 fitting. If you can't, when using the smaller one, you will have to tighten the clamp extra tight when fitting the 3/4 hose on the 5/8 barb. get yourself two wormgear clamps in either case.

Aug 17, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet S-10

2 Answers

I own a 2004 Buick Rendezvous, its a 3.4 liter engine and it's leaking coolant from an elbow on the engine firewall, on the passenger side. It only happens when the heater or the a/c is on. Would you...

That elbow goes to the heater core. Just go to a auto parts store, and ask them for a new elbow, remove and replace and everything will be just fine. The heater core controls the heat and cooling for the cabin of the vehicle.

Is there any fluid leaking onto the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle?

May 29, 2011 | 2004 Buick Rendezvous

1 Answer

Fully overheats after 5 minutes of driving? water is leaking somewhere also

Check your therma stat, it is located at the end of the radiator hose on the engine under the piece the hose attaches to. While running check the hose to see if its hard(under pressure) if so the thermastat is stuck. its only 3 bolts and a hose clamp you have to remove to get to the thermastat. Purchase a new one with a gasket a sealer. then replace it.

Feb 25, 2011 | 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue

1 Answer

Need replacement pipework which joins to vacuum pump it is a plastic elbow type pipe which turns ninety degrees need a part number and place to purchase in uk thanks

There is a part# on the clamp area of the plastic hose. Should be something like 1C0 *** ***

Available from you dealership parts department.

Jan 06, 2011 | Audi A3 Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

How do you change out a heater hose elbow in a 2005 buick lacrosse

cool car down and drain the radiator, usually a spigot or valve at the bottom. remove the clips or clamps holding the hose on, pull hose off. get a new hose from any parts store, sometime helps to have the old one with you. install new one, put on new clamps and tighten firmly, pour in new coolant. check your owners manual to see what kind of coolant Buick recommends.

Oct 04, 2010 | 2005 Buick LaCrosse

1 Answer

How to extend the drain hose Siemens SL34A006UC/22 Dishwasher

get another hose same diamiter and two hose clamps and a splice nipple from hardware store, cut hose to lenght with some extra insert nipple into both hoses and clamp with hose clamps make sure you get them tight.. use a metal nipple as a plastic one may crack when you clamp hoses

Dec 13, 2009 | Siemens Dishwashers

1 Answer

This is no joke, I can,t fine where my thermostat is in my 1997 merc sable, ,i even followed the top hose back to the engine block

if you follow the "upper" radiator hose from the radiator to the engine it should have a metal piece that bolts to the car ( usually with only 2 bolts) and also the hose is clamped to it. it most likely has a domed shape to an elbow looking piece. take the "upper " radiator hose from where it connects to the engine. remove the bolts that hold this metal piece to the engine that you just took the hose off of. the thermostat "should" be located under this piece. you must take that metal elbow thing off from car to access the thermostat. where it bolts to the engine it most likely will have only 2 bolts and where that connects to the engine will be a gasket and it will be kinda football shaped. a lot of cars will also have a brass flat screw on top of this domed shaped elbow. that will be the give away to that that is where it is. what you do is when the car is running and the coolant starts to get warm, you back out the brass screw a little. this will let the air escape thats trapped and when coolant starts to escape tighten the screw back down. now you have the air out of the system after youve replaced the thermostat. I hope this helps....

Jun 13, 2009 | 1997 Mercury Sable

1 Answer

How can I connect my dryer to the vent without crimping the hose? Whenever I connect the hose and push the dryer to the wall, the hose gets holes in it...

The dryer should not be pushed all the way against the wall. For the ventilation to properly work, you should leave about a one foot space between the back of the dryer and the wall. Using 90 degree elbows on the dryer and wall can also eliminate crimping. Also, it is strongly recommended that use use the semi-rigid metal type vent hose ducting. It is not that expensive and comes in adjustable lengths. The semi-rigid ducting is recommended by most builders and it resists crimping and rodent damage. If you continue to use a dryer with the exhaust vent clogged it will lead to eventual heating circuit failure due to overheating. If you have any questions, please post back and let me know. I hope this helps answer some of your questions.

NOTE: If you purchase semi-rigid ducting, make sure you purchased the hose clamps that go with it. This will prevent the hose from slipping off the connection points.

Jun 15, 2008 | Dryers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Swimline Blossom Triple Tier Floating Fountain Logo

Related Topics:

90 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Swimline Pool & Spa Experts

Jay Finke
Jay Finke

Level 3 Expert

1338 Answers

Bill Jordan

Level 2 Expert

372 Answers

David Spradling
David Spradling

Level 3 Expert

3543 Answers

Are you a Swimline Pool and Spa Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides