Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Getting error code E27 ink absorber full canon pixma mp 160
Posted by Anonymous on
Canon error e27 ink absorber full/reset process
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
1,770 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: