Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim (PSP-2000) Console
If i remember correctly when plugging in your psp you should see a few folders in the root. There should be a psp folder. In this folder should be a music folder. This is where you would put the music. You can also organize your music into folders, but the music player may not be able to shuffle the music(if you want to have shuffle on).
So under the X:/psp/music/ folder
I would play around with the audio formats to see which ones work. Im pretty sure .mp3 and .wmp works with the psp.
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2015 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 13, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 26, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
1. Connect your PSP with your PC using the USB cable.
2. Use your PSP interface and hit HOME button, and then go into "Settings". Here you will have to use the directional button to find "USB Connection"
3. Once the connection is made, you will need to check your PCs available drives. You can do this by going into "My Computer". Your PC should detect your PSP as and additional drive. It is not much different from using portable drive or thumb drives actually.
4. Click on your assigned PSP drive.
5. Create a new folder call "music" on your PSP drive
6. Select your MP3 music from your PC and drag it into your "music" folder on your PSP. Note that all this is done in your PC interface.
7. When all the desired MP3 are transferred, get out of the USB connection mode by pressing "O" on your PSP.
8. Find the music area in your PSP, and select your memory stick. Search for your "music" folder and you are good to go.
Dec 15, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 27, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
When your PSP is connected to your computer, a hard drive will appear [for example: hard drive (F:)]. That hard drive is for your PSP
Click on that hard drive and make a folder called "music"
Finally, open your folder full of musics and drag musics you like in the the "music" folder
Finally, when you disconnect your PSP with your computer, go to "Music" on your PSP and listen to your favorite songs
Read more: How to Download Music into Your PSP ' eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2001682_download-music-psp.html#ixzz10aSpcHJk
Sep 25, 2010 | Sony PSP-3000 Silver Console
Jul 02, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 22, 2009 | Sony PSP-3000 Black Console
Jan 23, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 08, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 23, 2016 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: