Question about HP Compaq nx6110 PC Laptop
Posted by Anonymous on
Perform battery health test according to the operating system you are using.
1. Click on start or windows logo (pearl) button.
2. Click on HP Help and Support.
3. Click on troubleshooting steps and then Battery.
Please run the following softpack on your notebook to check the battery health:
1. Click Start and select HP Support Assistant .
2. On the HP Support Assistant window, select Troubleshoot , and then select Power, Thermal, and Mechanical .
3. Click Battery Check to examine your battery and display the results of your battery status check.
The current state of the battery (charging or discharging) is displayed.
Then you will be knowing what the exact issue is. If the battery health test fails you can replace it.
Posted on Nov 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop
May 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
As the fan is not moving,computer is running hot so it is shutting down.Need to check the fan cable, reset the cable,if it works it is fine,other wise need to replace the fan.
Disassembling the Lower Case Assembly
Sep 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
Dec 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario F500 F700 and G6000...
Jun 10, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!