Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Inadvertantly removed this device from my computer, where can I get a download for this?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2015 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2014 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
hope this helps
Aug 10, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
May 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Apr 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jul 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
3,348 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: