Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Inadvertantly removed this device from my computer, where can I get a download for this?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2015 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2014 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jun 10, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
May 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2014 | IBM Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2014 | Intel Desktop Board D845GLVA...
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
hope this helps
Aug 10, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
3,350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: