Question about HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Hello, first off... Go to this HP Website Link and read the info at the bottom right of the screen. After that, Go to the Support & Downloads and have HP Scan your system & Install ANY/ALL Software and Hardware Updates for your device AUTOMATICALLY.. After it is done, you should'nt have any more difficulties.. OK? GREAT LUCK & LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.. Lucky4lynn2 :)
Posted on May 15, 2010
Do an uninstall and a reinstall, is best...To completely uninstall the software, run the uninstaller at level three using these steps:
1. Turn the All-in-One off and disconnect any USB/Ethernet cable from All-in-One to computer.
2. Insert the all-in-one CD-ROM into the computer. Cancel any installation windows that appear.
3. Click Start on the taskbar and then click Run.
4. In the command box type the following command and press Enter key:
(X: is the CD-ROM drive letter of that the all-in-one CD-ROM is in)
1. Please click on the link directly it directly takes us to the webpage titled 'HP Full Feature Software and Drivers'
2. Scroll down the webpage and please click on the download only option . When it prompts for save, save it on the desktop of the computer.
3. Please wait till the saving process it takes nearly 20 minutes depending on the computer speed. Save it on the desktop only so that it is easier to find later.
4.After completion of the download, double click on the file which we have downloaded and then we will have 3 options: Install, uninstall and add a device.
6.click on install. Please follow the onscreen instructions and it will take nearly 15 - 20 minutes to complete installation.
8.Click on finish when it prompts to complete the installation.
9.Restart the computer and then open the HP solution center or HP director applicable.
Now, we can use all the features of the All-in-One.
Now your PC must have a name, have a logon password, and be part of the same workgroup that the printer is in. support.microsoft.com/kb/282842 - Above is a how to install a networked printer, as i the one below...
troubleshooting wifi printer above. kb.parallels.com/4886
Posted on May 15, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2011 | Lexmark Pro901 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Aug 21, 2011 | Lexmark Pro901 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
May 29, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
1.Position the printer near your wireless network's router. Plug an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on the back end of the printer. Run the other end to any of the numbered ports on the back side of the router. Press the "Print Report Page" button on the printer.
2.Navigate to the setup page listed on the report page and click the tab labeled "Networking."
3.Scroll to the "Connections" heading and click "Wireless." Navigate to the tab labeled "Wireless Setup." Click the "Start Wizard" button.
4. Follow the prompts to connect the HP 1012 to your wireless network. Click "Finish" and close the browser.
5.Open the "Start" menu and navigate to "Network." Choose the "Add a Printer" option. Click "Add a network printer."
6. Click "HP Laserjet 1012" and choose "Next" and "Finish" to access the printer through your computer's wireless connection. Repeat the process of adding the printer on any other computers on the wireless network.
Please follow these steps and let me know if it works or not
Nov 01, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1012 Printer
Aug 06, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Jul 06, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Jul 25, 2009 | Brother HL-2170W Laser Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 06, 2008 | Port Incorporated Wireless 11Mbps...
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!