Whirlpool clean pump problem
This is from the Whirlpool user manual for the AWO\R 4205 - it tried it and it worked well, found a hair grip and some stones in mine!
We recommend that you check and clean the filter
regularly, at least two or three times a year.
. If the appliance is not draining properly or if it fails to
perform spin cycles.
. If the pump is blocked by a foreign body (e.g. buttons,
coins or safety pins).
IMPORTANT: make sure the water has cooled
before draining the appliance.
1. Stop the appliance and unplug it.
2. Remove the plinth by using the separator of the
detergent dispenser (fig. .A.).
3. Place a container beneath it.
4. Open the filter but do not remove it completely.
Slowly turn the filter counterclockwise (fig. .B.) until
the water begins to drain out.
5. Wait until all the water has drained.
6. Now unscrew the filter completely and remove it.
7. Clean the filter and the filter chamber.
8. Check that the pump rotor moves freely.
9. Re-insert the filter and screw it in clockwise as far as it
10. Pour about 1 litre of water into the detergent drawer
to reactivate the .Eco system.. Check that the filter is
inserted properly and securely.
11. Reinstall the plinth.
12. Plug in the appliance again.
13. Select a programme and start it.
Dec 16, 2007 |