Question about Televison & Video
I have a sound problem on my TV, one of the side speakers does not work when a switch the balance from one side to the other?
It could be the audio cables from your cable box or sat box. make sure its connected all the way in on boths sides.
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 12, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2011 | Vizio 42 in. LCD TV
Jun 26, 2011 | Dynex 32 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Apr 16, 2011 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 19, 2011 | Samsung LN32A330 32 in. LCD TV
Oct 20, 2009 | Panasonic PDP-428XDA 42 in. Plasma TV
Jun 06, 2009 | Dynex 32 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!