Question about Poulan Weedeater/Electric Trimmer 4.1 Amp
Tell me how to remove spool on weedeater SG11 Electic. I have tried rotating spool to the right but it does not release. I do not have an operaterator's manual.
Pull on the tap head. Straight out. Hard. Here's the Weedeater manual. http://22.214.171.124/manuals/545117522e.pdf The spool should just pull out, its held in by 2 clips, royate it till it pops up then pull it out, with a wiggling motion, Grasp firmly and pull straight out....per tech support from 800 number on machine.
Posted on May 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2015 | Echo Garden
Jan 10, 2013 | Garden
Aug 25, 2011 | Poulan/Weed Eater No. Te475 952711797 17"...
Aug 12, 2011 | Poulan/Weed Eater No. Te475 952711797 17"...
1. Disconnect the unit from the power
2. Remove the spool by firmly pulling on the
3. Clean entire surface of hub and spool.
4. Replace with a pre-wound spool or cut a
length of 30 feet of 0.065! (1.65 mm) diameter
Weed Eaterr brand line. Use of
heavier lines could overload and damage
WARNING: Never use wire, rope,
string, etc., which can break off and become a
5. Insert one end of the line about 1/2 inch (1
cm) into the small hole inside the spool.
6. Wind the line evenly and tightly onto the
spool. Wind in the direction of the arrow
found on the spool.
7. Push the line into the notch, leaving 3 to 5
inches (7 -- 12 cm) unwound.
8. Insert the line into the exit hole in the hub
as shown in the illustration.
9. Align the notch with the line exit hole.
10. Push the spool into the hub until it snaps
11. Pull on the line extending outside the hub
to release it from the notch; otherwise, the
unit will not function properly.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Jun 19, 2011 | Poulan Garden
Jun 15, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 4215 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 29, 2011 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
Jun 27, 2009 | Poulan Garden
May 26, 2009 | Garden
Jul 21, 2008 | Electrical Supplies
3,080 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: