Question about Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser Printer
I'm trying to access the "Printer" > "Mode Setting" menu for the Minolta Magicolor 2400w, but this menu option is disabled.
The printer is connected and on. There is an error with the toner catridge being empty, but that's why I want to access the "Mode Setting" to set it to not care about that.
Thanks in advance!
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2015 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400W
Feb 10, 2014 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Oct 12, 2012 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 05, 2010 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Nov 25, 2009 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Nov 29, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Dec 25, 2007 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!