MUSIC This menu needs to be supported by mini SD Card. It plays the music stored in the mini SD Card. Copy the downloaded music from PC to mini SD Card, and play the music stored in the mini SD Card through your mobile phone. Store music in the mp3 folder on the SD card. 1. Press [MENU] . 2. Scroll through the downloaded music to display the music you want. 3. Select the music you want to play then press [PLAY] or press [MENU]. Then select “Setting”, press [OK], then 1.All Repeat, 2.Repeat, 3.Random. Press [OK].
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The best way is with an SD/Mini sd memory card. Your phone can accept a 2gig card max. Get a SD reader or a base reader, to USB adaptor, get the SD/mini SD card w/adapter and just copy files from your computer to the mini card and insert that into the phone. Most cells do not allow downloads in the same way as computers do. Yes you can download themes and ring tones but not files like MP3's. Here are pictures of the tools needed to put music on your phone. his is the mini SD with adpt. here is the reader, Hope this Fixya up.Please leave a testimonial if it does. Thank you for using Fixya.
Sounds like it is broken beyond repair. Really only 3 things to try...
1) Remove and replace the battery to see if it somehow resets the electronics. (longshot)
2) Try smacking the phone gently at first and successively harder each time checking to see if it is working again. Doing this might jiggle a loose connection back into place. (again longshot)
3) Butter mom up with a nice card and flowers and tell her that she's the best mom in the world. Then when she's feeling good spring the dead phone on her and tell her all about the new cool iphone that's out.
Your SIM may be loose and making bad contact so you are not connecting to your local carrier so it defaults to roaming. Remove your SIM, check that your contacts are clean and reinsert it. You may find taping it in place helps.