Question about Televison & Video
I need the remote code for an Auvio tv. Using Dish Network.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
Here is a list of remote codes for Emerson TV: 004 009 014 023 024 025 026 027 030 032 033 034 035 036 037 038 039 040 041 042 043 045 046 049 053 116 135 147 177 179
Give them each a try (a pain I know) and please rate me if they work!
Posted on May 06, 2008
Since you dont have a popular brand set you should try using the scan method. Here is a link with a video to help program your dishnetwork remote to work with your set. http://www.disheez.com/videos/dish-network-video/programming-dish-network-remote/
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Sep 16, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Hi there my name is Kimberly Escobar with DISH Network Customer Support. I understand you need the codes to program a DISH Network remote model 3.0 to an LG T.V. Some of the codes we have are 678, 506, 520,123, 000, 512, and 213. To integrate the code into the remote you would need to press and hold the clear T.V button at the top until all the other top buttons light up in red, then once you see them light up you would need to enter one of your codes followed by the pound key (#) for example if you choose code 678 it would be 678#. After you press pound the T.V button will flash in red 3 times after that try the remote and make sure it functions with your T.V. I hope this is helpful to you. You can also view this link http://www.dishnetwork.com/SupportSection/power-scan-instructions which contains information on how to program your remote to your T.V using a different procedure. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact us directly at 1800-333-DISH thank you.
Sep 05, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jun 14, 2009 | DISH Network ViP 211 DTV Receiver
May 23, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 537H Television
Dec 31, 2008 | Disney 13" TV
Nov 23, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Oct 19, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
574 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!