Question about Mozilla Firefox
I disabled my book mark and tools bar how do i restore it on firefoxvista
Posted by Anonymous on
I'm going to assume by 'bookmarks' you mean the bookmarks bar. sorry if I'm wrong. >_<
There's two ways to get them back:
The first way:
1. Go to the upper left hand corner [by 'file', etc] and click on 'View'
2. right after you click on it, under it, it should say 'Toolbars'
3. Once you hover over it, you should click on whichever you need.
The other way:
1. Go above the address bar, and right-click.
2. A menu should appear and then you can click on whichever ones you need back.
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Mar 03, 2011 | Google Chrome
Jan 23, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
Dec 30, 2010 | Mozilla Firefox
Mar 21, 2010 | Mozilla Firefox
Nov 24, 2009 | Google Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: