Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
What u should do is get a psp from someone or if u plan to buy one soon put whatever songs from the computer with a USB cable to your psp and if u dont know how to do that then then ask me ; once u have the songs on your psp you connect the psp with the USB cable to the 360 and then go to media from there instead of going to hard drive go to device if it dosent show that then check your USB cable but make sure youre on USB mode from the psp then just go to the devices songs and burn all or the ones you want to your Xbox360 and it will say burning or a percentege when its done check to see if it works by then going to hard drive songs and it should be there if not there is no other way i can help you but a garrantee this will work!!!!!!! I may be 13teen but i play till like the 8 in the morning so im a good reliable source. FUNNY SONY AND MICROSOFT WORKING TOGETHER HAHA by the way my phone number is (916) 422-3927 if you need more assistance call me during only 7pm through 7:30pm
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2012 | Video Game Consoles
May 13, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 26, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
1. Connect your PSP with your PC using the USB cable.
2. Use your PSP interface and hit HOME button, and then go into "Settings". Here you will have to use the directional button to find "USB Connection"
3. Once the connection is made, you will need to check your PCs available drives. You can do this by going into "My Computer". Your PC should detect your PSP as and additional drive. It is not much different from using portable drive or thumb drives actually.
4. Click on your assigned PSP drive.
5. Create a new folder call "music" on your PSP drive
6. Select your MP3 music from your PC and drag it into your "music" folder on your PSP. Note that all this is done in your PC interface.
7. When all the desired MP3 are transferred, get out of the USB connection mode by pressing "O" on your PSP.
8. Find the music area in your PSP, and select your memory stick. Search for your "music" folder and you are good to go.
Dec 15, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 12, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Sep 27, 2010 | Video Game Consoles
Jul 02, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 17, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Apr 25, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Oct 27, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!