Question about 3ware Electronics - Others
Would you try to format your flash drive using this software which I uploaded HERE. Download and unzip the file. Then run the exe file.
Do the followings:
- First plug in your micro-sd card into you PC using USB cable.
- Run the downloaded "HPUSBFW_2.2.3_MASTER.exe" file.
- In the program menu window, select the device (your flash drive).
- Select FAT32 as file system,
- Confirm that all the format options unchecked. (Uncheck the quick format option)
- And click the "Start" button to begin formatting.
- Then restart your computer to recognize your flash drive. Or from control panel, go to Add devices menu and search your flash drive to find and add.
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jun 30, 2012 | SanDisk 32GB Ultra Backup USB 2.0 Flash...
Jul 06, 2011 | ValuSoft Bearware Millennium Game Pack for...
May 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Mar 04, 2009 | DFI CA61 Motherboard
Mar 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2005 | Polaroid PhotoMax Fun Flash 640 Digital...
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: