I JUST BROUGHT SOME NEW EARPHONES FOR MY COMPUTER B/C MY AUDIO WASNT WORKIN SO WHEN I CONNECTED MY EAR PHONES TO MY COMPUTER IT KEEP SAYING ITS READY TO USE BUT WHEN I TRY TO PLAY SOMETHING IT DOESNT PLAY
I'm assuming that these are not the usualy 1/8 inch jack earphones... are these usb earphones? if so (if using xp) check the settings in the control panel/sound and audio devices/audio tab...then in the "sound playback" section, see if the headphones are given as an option...if so select them and hit okay. Make sure that there are no audio applications open when switching. Hope this helps.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This may help if the tv as a 3.5 ear phone socket try your earphones & see if the sound works if it do's then its prob the switch in the ear phone socket that's @ fault and norm inserting & pulling out the ear phone plug a few times can clear it
I have seen manuals of both the systems. You have two options to connect Logitech z5500 speakers to Samsung UN32F5500 TV.
1. With Optical Audio Cable.
2. Stereo Ear Phone Connection.
Simply plug in Green earphone cable of Logitech Speakers to Green Audio out Jack described on Page 7 of the TV manual. If you are using stereo EP you may not experience 5.1sound separation. And it is also mentioned that you should not use other two audio cables of the tri-EP-cable provided with Logitech speakers.
Dear, in your mobile just play an audio without your ear phone, then increase or decrease its volume if it get increased or decrease then their is no problem in your mobile. then again put your ear phone to your mobile, and trying doing the same thing, if it does not getting increase or decrease then surely their is a problem in your ear phone. change your ear phone either from nokia care or some local mobile accessories store.
here the steps:
1. locate the earphone jack on your pc.
2. after finding the earphone jack from your pc you need a connector (baby stereo plug to 2xrca plug).
3.connect the baby stereo plug to your earphone jack and then the rca plug to your Pioneer axuliary in.
all i can ask you is ... the following
1) open the ear piece of the non working .. then take a multimeter (keep meter in resistance mode) and check the resitance if its good it will show you.. apx 32 0hm and if its showing you 0 or .1 or below 16 ohms..
2) after you disconnect the speaker.. the broken one that is... chek the cable connectivity.. or rather continuity.. for this keep the meter in continuity mode the pervious resistance mode.. then take one wire and connect one prob from meter to it.. and take the other prob and connect ti too the pins of the cnnector.. ( here is there are 4 pins dedicated to the ear phone.. 2 for each.. nd they are towards the end sid.. just below the # key.. frm # key the last 4 pins connectors are for audio.. ) check the.. pins on the cord connector not the phone..
i hope you can find what wrong with your... head set now.. and yeah
if the speaker is out jsut replace both the ear piece with sony or aiwa earphones.. it wil work best
if your cable is gone then all the best buy a new