Question about Sharp Holster Belt Clip for Sidekick LX 2009 T-Mobile SHARP
THE ONLY OPTION FOR THIS IS A HARD RESET WHICH WILL DELETE ALL DATA.
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Scroll to and select Settings
3. Scroll to and select System Info
4. Press the Menu, Shift and X keys simultaneiously.
5. Select Erase to erase the flash settings.
6. At the System Info screen, press the Menu, Shift and R keys simultaneously.
7. Select Erase to erase the Sign-In information.
8. Insert a paper clip in the reset hole while holding down the Power button.
Note: The device vibrates if all steps are performed correctl
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
on May 07, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 19, 2011 | Sharp Holster Belt Clip for Sidekick LX...
Oct 22, 2010 | Sharp Sidekick LX Smartphone
May 19, 2010 | Sharp Sidekick LX Smartphone
Nov 24, 2009 | Lands Phones
Aug 04, 2009 | Sharp Sidekick LX Smartphone
May 20, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick
652 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: