Only rhaving problem with 8-scene, mark all the scenes then press copy tape, ecords 1 scene then stops does not forward to the other scenes to copy. Please help I have a family reunion to go to and I need to all the old movie tape that I have. Thank you
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Get sycronized because you're going to have to stop the video player and the CD you are dubbing onto at the exact second or have a glitch in it. I used to do weddings and other video services and used two sometimes three cameras. If I were you I could edit my video before I downloaded it to a master copy unless of course you have a hi-tech CD recorder with a built in dubbing feature. I didn't but one of my cameras did. I would make a rough video mixing different scenes from different cameras and get the scenes and angles where I wanted them in the video. When it looked right I usually edited music over it or narrated it, didn't have a CD player more less a recorder back then. If you are using a camera or a video recorder that will fade in and out use that feature to do your editing. It works perfect and looks good, If it fades in different colors use a color that kinda reflects on the previous scene or that will set up the next scene. When you get your tape like you want it burn it on to a DVD!. this will make a good master disk. I am going out on a limb and assuming that you are using video tape to do this, but if your using CD's the same principle applies. It can be a lot of fun and when you get good at it and get a computer with the right software you can move heads and add and replace people. If you have access to a computer you can download software for free that will let you do a professional of a rough CD to your master and it will do most of the work. Remember, if you copy a second generation Cd you can get pretty good quality but the more it's copied the more quality it looses.
Good luck and have fun;dhgill
there is no way you can link scenes together on your hdd handycam. one possible solution to this issue is to burn or write movies onto a dvd using the supplied software, then all movies you burned would have seemless playback.
When this Sign comes up it means that you cannot Forward.
You usually get this at the start of some dvd movies.
It is basically to stop you forwarding through the advertisements.
Ive never (YET) seen this (Logo) in the middle of a film denying you to Fast-Forward to a particular point or where you SHOULD be able to select a scene.
I can only presume this Film you have is either a pirate(IM NOT suggesting that you deal with pirate copies)
or a foreign movie.
go under scenes on your camera
&& there should be a list saying in exact oreder
you have selected video
so whe you press the pic button it starts to record right?
well go under scene && click on auto
most likely needs to have the heads cleaned, running that many tapes can clug your video heads. if this still does not work the take up tension might be a little low. you can fix this for free, but try having it cleaned 1st.
Audio Dubbing may vary by model. Most Digital Camcorders are equipped with this feature. To verify that your model is, please view the User Manual.
* The AUDIO DUBBING function only works in PLAYER Mode.
* You can add sound to the original sound on a pre-recorded tape, recorded in SP mode with 12bit sound.
* Use the internal and external microphones or other audio equipment.
* The original sound will not be erased.
1. Set the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
* If you want to use an external microphone, connect the microphone to the external MIC input jack on the camcorder.
* When you wish to dub using the External A/V input, connect the AUDIO/VIDEO cable to the camcorder by inserting the cable jack into the A/V in/out terminal at the left side of the camcorder.
- Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
- Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
2. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button and find the timeframe of the scene to be dubbed.
3. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to pause the scene.
4. Press the A.DUB button on the Remote Control.
* A.DUB will be displayed on the LCD.
* The camcorder is in a ready-to-dub state for dubbing.
5. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to start dubbing.
* Press the (STOP) button to stop the dubbing.
* You can not use the audio dubbing function while playing a write protected video tape.
* When you wish to dub using the External A/V input, you must connect the AUDIO/VIDEO cable to the audio system from which you wish to record.
* You cannot dub sound on a pre-recorded tape in LP or 16 bit mode.
Dubbed audio Playback
1. Insert the dubbed tape and press MENU button.
2. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V.
3. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
4. Use the MENU DIAL to select AUDIO SELECT from the submenu.
5. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
6. Using the MENU DIAL, select the AUDIO playback channel.
Press the ENTER button to confirm the audio playback channel.
* SOUND1 : play the original sound.
* SOUND2 : play the dubbed sound.
* MIX(1+2) : play back SOUND1 and 2 equally mixed.
7. To exit, press the MENU button.
8. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to playback the dubbed tape.
Note: When you playback added sound (SOUND2 or MIX mode), you may experience loss of sound quality.
Turn the camcorder on and press the ‘Disc Navigation’ button.
A list of thumbnail previews of photos and/or movie scenes will appear Select the scene using the joystick control on the DVD-Camcorder and then press the joystick or ‘Play’ button.