An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Is the e250 Rhapsody compatible with BMW audio??
You might want to try a casette adapter, if your BMW comes equipped with a casette player - multi-adapters (generic) can generally be found for $10-15. BMW audio books appear to be in Mp3 format, so they should work with the Sansa player.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The e200 series players have 2 versions, plus a Rhapsody version.
How to check your version:
On the player
1. Go to the Main Menu
2. Select Settings
3. Select Info
4. Check the firmware version, if it says v1 it is a version 1
( or Rhapsody
Rhapsody also supports Rhapsody service and channels
USB mode is Rhapsody/PlaysForSure instead of MSC/MTP for
the normal v1
Rhapsody fonts are smooth, antialiased ) v3 it is a version 2
Having a version 2 player, songs can be deleted on the player itself:
1. In playback mode, press submenu.
2. Select the Delete Song item.
For all versions you can delete songs:
1. Making a connection to a computer first.
2. Use the Windows explorer on the computer:
Select "My Computer" on the desktop and go to the internal memory or expansion card of the e250:
Go into the MUSIC folder. Select your songs inside the MUSIC folder and select delete.
- As with nearly ALL sansa e250 problems, formating it will bring it back to normal.
1. Connect it to your computer.
2. Open 'My Computer' and right-click the device.
3. choose 'format...' and then 'quick format'.
4. If you haven't done so, upgrade the firmware:
-Find the firmware on the Sandisk home page. Don't use the wrong one, though. If you have a Rhapsody version, choose the e200r player. Download the .zip file and extract its contents (right-click, 'extract all'). Then connect your player to your computer and drag the extracted file to your player's drive. Now when you turn your player on, it'll undergo the firmware update.
You can also update your firmware by connecting to Rhapsody with your player hooked up and following the firmware update instructions when the window comes up. If the firmware update window doesn't appear, then you have the latest firmware to date.
5. Test out the player and see if this method worked. If not, you may want to send it back sandisk or return to the retailer you bought it from.
Same exact problem! Sorry I'm no help
> My Sansa e250 has been working fine for about a year. No problems, I can
charge and sync it.
> Now all of a sudden I have a problem.
> My PC does not see the Sansa. Why?
> I enter recovery mode. I see:
> Welcome to "Recovery mode" Please connect USB Cable.
> I connect the usb cable AND NOTHING HAPPENS!
> Yes I read all about recovery mode on the internet. I tried it in both MSC
mode and MTP mode.
> How can I get my computer to see the sansa?
> If my PC can not detect the Sansa then I cant get a firmware update now can
I had this type of problem, excluding Rhapsody, but when the computer was updated, everything fixed. Sorry I couldn't help more. I think we updated Windows Media Player, but I think ours was 10, not 11. Try running auto update.