Question about Acer Aspire One AOA150-1570 Notebook PC
*This method only applies to Aspire ONE A150 only
1) Format USB memory stick with FAT file system.
2) Download BIOS for A150
3) Extract all files the downloaded file and place FLASHIT.EXE and BIOS file onto the memory stick
4) Rename BIOS file to ZG5IA32.FD
5) Turn netbook of, with power AND battery connected
6) Plug in memory stick with BIOS file and Flasit.exe
7) Press and hold Fn+Esc the unit will go on, hold until power LED is flashing then release keys. If it does not flash, then release and press power button once.
8) You'll notice the LED of both the usb memory stick and the power LED will flash together.
9) After a few seconds the flashing will stop and the unit will reboot or switch off completely.
^^ this is a copy paste from my own solutions
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Testimonial: "I tried using this method but it didn't work. I guess it's off to the 'puter doctor. Thanks for the help!"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Jun 25, 2011 | Frigidaire Dryers
Mar 17, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 20, 2010 | Dryers
Dec 06, 2009 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
Nov 21, 2009 | 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
Nov 16, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Nov 16, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Nov 16, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 09, 2011 | Acer Aspire One AOA150-1570 Notebook PC
Nov 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire One AOA150-1570 Notebook PC
551 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: