Question about Sony DVP-NS300 DVD Player
You can download the complete instruction manual in PDF format by clicking this link.
Posted on May 13, 2010
Testimonial: "Excellent,all I wanted to know, thank you."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Good day. If your dvd player cannot read the dvd you can do these steps:
1. Check wires and connection. ( but i guess you already know this )
2. Check if the dvd has some scratch or lines
3. Try to clean the dvd with a smooth cloth. ( works for me all the time )
4. Check if other dvd is working to isolate if this is a dvd issue or a dvd player issue.
5. If you have a dvd lens cleaner you can use that as well.( This one of the best way to resolve your issue )
Note: if other dvd are working fine then we might conclude that specifc dvd is already been damage. But if all dvd is not working you might have it check up by a sony tech for proper diagnosis.
Hope this information will be helpful to you. Thanks for using Fixya and have a great day
Posted on Jun 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS300 DVD Player
Aug 19, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS355 DVD Player
May 18, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS575P DVD Player
Mar 01, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS710H/B DVD Player
Dec 13, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS355 DVD Player
Sep 17, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS300 DVD Player
Jun 18, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Nov 01, 2007 | Sony DVP-NS300 DVD Player
Jul 09, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS300 DVD Player
457 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!