Question about Sylvania LC370SL8 37 in. LCD Television
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is the way to enter any device using the rmc10 really big universal control.
1. Turn the device one that you want to program. (The tv, dvd, vcr, etc.)
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red light remains lit.
3. Press and hold the device you want to find (example TV, VCR etc.) Release it quickly. It wil blink once.
4. Continuly press the CH+ button until the device turns off. This may take a lot of time and many clicks.
5. Once the device turns off, press the MUTE button. This stores the code.
6. Press the ON/OFF button and the device should come on.
There you have it! Save this information so you will have it next time.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2014 | Sentry Safe Sentry RMC10 Universal Jumbo...
Oct 16, 2012 | Sentry Safe Sentry RMC10 Universal Jumbo...
Dec 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2009 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Dec 25, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 29, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Jan 28, 2008 | Zenith DBZN-311 Remote Control
Dec 29, 2007 | Zenith DBZN-311 Remote Control
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!