Question about Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/ Copier/ Scanner
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Red Paper light keeps flashing
Try to find thge combination of buttons that reset the printer. there are many possiblities due to the modles - but try pressing any 2 and whilst holding them down switch off and then on again. Also this utility could proce use full. When it is loaded -right click the task bar icon. www.ssclg.com
Posted on Oct 02, 2007
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
This did work, but I tried something that worked better. Put the blue painters tape along the edge that you feed into printer. I put 2, one-inch strips along each end. The painters tape easily removes from paper, and there isn't a mess with ink along the folded edge of paper from above solution.
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
SOURCE: I have a new Epson
To remove your problem follow the simple tecnique.
1. Open paper feeder.
2. In the paper feeder you will see a white feed roller gide.
3. Remove the roll gide from paper feeder.
4. In the center of the roll gide you may see a spring inside it. Remove it and set all the parts of the printer again. I think you will be relive from your problem.
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Apr 19, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX8400 Series
Nov 30, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
May 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Mar 09, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jun 14, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 02, 2007 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
May 13, 2016 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jan 09, 2016 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
479 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: