Question about Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 Minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and the power cord are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 ohms.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
Generally if everything checks good, you'll want to replace the MCU because it's not reading the motor correctly.####
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2015 | Maytag MHW6000XW - MaximaTM...
Mar 10, 2015 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
F17 indicates no water coming into the condensing chamber during drying.
Unplug the appliance.
Take the top off.
Check to see if the condensing chamber below the heating chamber is blocked.
Oct 15, 2012 | Siemens Washing Machines
Oct 04, 2010 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Mar 19, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Oct 18, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 19, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet WFW9550 Washer
Dec 07, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Nov 19, 2015 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: