Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
When you check mother board some sticker avaialble near by processor or near by ram with motherboard serial no and purchased name
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2016 | MSI Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2013 | Gigabyte Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2012 | Gigabyte GA-8SIMLH Motherboard
Sep 06, 2011 | ASUS P4BGL-MX 845GL (AS04P4BGL-MX)...
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Aug 26, 2010 | Biostar G31-M7 TE Motherboard
Aug 22, 2010 | ASUS K8N-VM Motherboard
Aug 02, 2010 | Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L Motherboard
Dec 05, 2009 | MSI RS480M2-IL Motherboard
Apr 27, 2009 | AMD Asus A7V-ML Socket A MicroATX...
Sep 23, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!