Below is an image of *********** Board with number indication and wiring explanation. From your manual page 1-6 you can see the image below and 1-7 for the connector, jumpers, slots. as indicated in your problem I will only answer problems related to the wirings.
1. There are 8 wires from the front panel's casing, excluding USB connectors and front audio cable.
2. Just plug the front panel switch headers to the F_Panel
main board connectors. 1 & 2 are positive,
if the led do not light change polarity but Im sure it will.
Note:The mainboard provides a front panel connector for electrical connection to the front panel switches and LEDs. JFP1 is compliant with Intel® Front Panel I/O Connectivity Design Guide.
1. If your casing has a USB header on the front bezel you can put it on any connector. You can also purchase a USB module cable or an internal card reader and plug the headers to any of those connectors. Note: Observe Polarity, do this Vcc, -Data, +Data, Gnd ,(NC) ground is always near to NC. Plug it at your own risk
, reference image are already shown.
- Front Panel Audio connectors
1. Look for FP_Audio header from your casing and plug it to the connector. *
Asus recommend you connect a high definition front panel audio module to this connector to avail of the motherboard's high-definition audio capability.
Hopefully this information helps.
Thank you for using FixYa