Question about GoVideo VR3845 DVD Recorder/VCR
I have a Magnavox DVD player DP100MW8B, and I need to get the codes for unlock the region codes, can you help me?
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
I found this unlock code from another web site. Thought I would share.
Magnavox model DP100MW8B
1. turn power onand remove disk frm tray.
2. putdvd player into version up mode, Press 9 8 7 6 and(search) buttons in that order on the remote. tray willopen.
3. insert disc ontray. load thedisc for version up.
4. thedvdplayer enters the F/V version up mode automaticlly.
5. after programing is finished tray opens.
6. unplug dvd player and plug in again.
7. turn thepoweron by presssing the power button on remote. tray will close.
8. press 1 2 3 4 and (Display)button on remote inthat order.
9. press (3) button onremote.
10. to exit this mode press the (Power) button.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 20, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock codes
This player is manufactured by the Funai Corporation for Magnavox. This is a very basic DVD player.
After speaking with the Funai Corporation Support Line, they have no problem giving out region hack codes for other models they make such as Symphonic, Emerson, as long as the user understands if you make a mistake and something happens, not their fault, etc.. For this basic player - No codes exist. Sorry..
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2016 | Magnavox DP100MW8B Player
Feb 24, 2011 | Magnavox DP100MW8B Player
Aug 09, 2010 | Magnavox DP100MW8B Player
Jun 18, 2010 | Magnavox DP100MW8B Player
Mar 26, 2010 | Philips Magnavox DVD Player MWD200F
Oct 30, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2014 | GoVideo VR3845 DVD Recorder/VCR
4,269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!